Preferred Golf Course Hole In One Insurance Program
10% discount off your hole in one insurance purchase
Preferred Golf Course Discount Program
Welcome to US Hole In One! As a token of our appreciation, you are eligible for a 10% discount off your hole in one insurance purchase.
To receive a quote and apply the discount please:
- Enter the Event details below and click “Get Quote” to access your application.
- Once you reach the checkout section of the application, use the coupon code GOLFSAVE and click the “Apply” button to receive 10% off!
- It’s that easy!
If you have any questions, please call 888-882-5440 to speak with a representative or email us at email@example.com and reference the Preferred Golf Course Program.
GOLFSAVE = 10% OFF!
Golf Course Sample Preferred Pricing
Don’t Forget About Our 110% Low-Price Guarantee!
All pricing based on three factors: # of players, yardage of hole (min. 150), and grand prize value. All prices include grand prize coverage, bonus prize coverage, and signs. Above pricing based on all players being of amateur status and playing on 165 yard hole. Witness requirements may apply. Prices subject to change.
Hole In One Insurance Package Highlights
- “A” Rated Hole In One Insurance Protection – We’re Backed by the Best!
- Free Interactive Signage – Each sign has an interactive game for any wait time between holes.
- Bonus Hole In One Insurance Prizes – Smaller Hole In One Prizes for Other Par 3 Holes.
- Free Golf Club Offer – Each Player In Your Event Can Redeem a Free Hybrid or Wood from Patriot Golf.
- Free Worldwide Golf Shops Card – Each Golfer Will Receive a $10 Cash Card to use at WorldwideGolfShops.com.
- Free Signage – High-Quality, Full Color, Weather-Resistant Signs For Every Prize.
- Free Coverage for Multiple Holes In One – Every Hole In One Wins the Prize.
- Free Shipping – Signs Shipped by FedEx Directly to Client or Golf Course.
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee – All Legitimate Hole In One Insurance Quotes Will Be Beaten!
Copyright © 2022 US Hole In One. All rights reserved.