"How Do I Get Started? What's The Next Step?"
If you're ready to get started in setting up an exciting hole in one, putting or shootout contest, here is what you need to do:
- Start by giving us a call (888-882-5440). Most of our customers find it extremely helpful to talk to us and ask questions about setting up the contest. By the end of our conversation, you will have an exact price quote and an application for your contest.
- Fill out an application. Once you have completed our simple, one-page application, fax it back to us (610-525-8004) for prompt processing.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will send you a confirmation email (typically within 24 hours) letting you know that your contest coverage application has been successfully received. If we have any concerns regarding the application, we will give you a phone call to resolve those questions prior to processing.
- Once we have your completed application we will get to work on processing your coverage. This begins with issuing a 'Certificate of Participation'. This document will be emailed to you (typically within 48 hours) and signifies that you are effectively covered for your event. If you have any questions regarding the coverage after receiving your certificate, contact us immediately for clarification.
- If you elected to receive contest signage, at this time we will begin printing. Your signs will be printed in accordance with the information you provide on the application. Therefore, it is imperative that you explicitly tell us what you'd like printed on the signage. For example, if you want to have a sponsor's logo printed, you should let us know that an artwork file is forthcoming and email that logo promptly. Once your signage hase been printed, boxed and shipped, you will receive tracking information by email directly from FedEx, our preferred carrier. You should receive your signage no later than 24 hours prior to your event.
- On the day of the event, you have several important responsibilities to carry out. First and foremost, make sure that the contest signage is placed at the appropriate hole(s). We will not be responsible for claims made at an incorrect location. Secondly, make sure that all of your golfers are covered. If you end up having more participants than you purchased coverage for, you MUST LET US KNOW! We can easily adjust your coverage all the way up until the first tee shot is struck. Simply fax (610-525-8004) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us to let us know of the changes you need to make.
- If you have a winner for any of your contests, you must notify us within one business day of the event! Call our claims department (888-882-5440) and one our tournament consultants will issue the appropriate paperwork.
- The claims process is typically fairly quick. Once we have received completed paperwork regarding the claim and have had an opportunity to speak with the winner, witnesses, etc. the prize is usually issued within approximately 3-4 weeks.