Thursday, May 26, 2011
As you consider hosting a hole in one insurance, you may ask just whom the company is behind the scenes, making sure that your organization has protection if there is a winner at the tournament that you are hosting. US Hole in One Insurance is a company that is dedicated to offering their customers, like your organization, an excellent price and product.
The company is located in the heart of Philadelphia’s historic Main Line. It is the leader in providing hole in one insurance for a variety of tournaments and golf outings across the country. Still, even with this information, it is important to know who the company is. Here are some fast fact you should know:
- The company is a subsidiary of Foresite Sports.
- Foresite Sports is popular as the premier provider of contest prize insurance for other sporting events outside of golf, a well as providing promotional products.
- US Hole in One Insurance has the necessary backing to protect you, with the backing of a group of highly rated underwriters.
- Each of the backers of the company have received top ratings from the well known insurance rating organizations.
- The company has received a rating of A XV from A.M. Best.
- The company has a net worth that is over $2,000,000,000.
What does this mean to you and to your golf contest? If you are hosting a hole in one insurance contest, another tournament or even one of the other promotional contests available through the company, you can count on them to be there for you. When someone hits that ace, you do not have to worry about it for one second.