Thursday, March 7, 2013
The temperature is starting to warm up and golf tournament planning is well underway! US Hole In One is always excited to bring you your tournament needs and that is no different in 2013. If you are in charge of running a golf tournament for your company or organization, you want to make sure that your event runs as smoothly as possible. Just as important as it running smoothly is happy golfers at the end of the day! Giving them an experience to remember and them leaving your event happy makes them come back the next year. So how do you accomplish that? By offering great hole in one insurance prizes at your golf tournament! Awesome hole in one insurance prizes are essential to keeping your golfers happy and excited to come back to your event year after year. US Hole In One can help you with a hole in one insurance prize package!!
So what is included in a hole in one insurance prize package?
- You get hole in one contest prize coverage for your choice of a grand prize that you would like to offer. (This is what determines the base cost your package.)
- Also included is coverage for bonus prizes for additional par 3 holes. You have an option for the standard bonus prize package which are FREE of charge to you, or the premium bonus prize package which is just a small additional fee.
- Standard Prize Package
- Sharp LCD Flat-Screen Television
- Set of Diablo Irons (3-PW) from Callaway Golf
- Domestic Roundtrip Plane Tickets for Two (2)
- Premium Prize Package
- Apple Entertainment Package
- Callaway Woods (1,3 & 5) and Irons (3-PW)
- $750 Visa Gift Card
- You will also get a full color contest signs for the grand prize & each of the bonus prizes.
- For each golfer that participates in your event, you will also receive a golf club certificate. This is given courtesy of Warrior Golf.
- Also for every golfer, a coupon for $15 off at GolfDiscount.com.
In addition to all of this, when you obtain a hole in one prize package prize package, you also get free shipping on your contest signs, if US Hole In One receives your application at least ten days prior to your actual event. Plus you get free rider coverage for multiple grand and bonus prize winners for your hole in one contest.
Remember, if you have any questions in regards to hole in one insurance, please contact an US Hole In One tournament consultant at 888-882-5440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By: Sarah Halcovage